FIFA 21 PS4 Games
Create more scoring opportunities than ever before with all-new dynamic attacking systems in the most intelligent FIFA gameplay to date. FIFA 21 raises players' intelligence and decision-making to new levels both on and off the ball, creating more realistic and informed movement, building on the intensity of 1v1 situations, and unlocking the conditions for a true-to-life footballing experience that rewards you for your creativity and control all over the pitch.
- Agile Dribbling - In football, 1v1 situations can open up goal-scoring opportunities that determine the course of a match. In FIFA 21, the new Agile Dribbling system puts more tools at your disposal when you come up against a defender. Fast footwork gives you greater control and responsiveness to let you retain the ball and create space in one-on-one situations, and new skill moves like the bridge dribble and ball roll fake turn also provide you with the means to explode past defenders.
- Positioning Personality - Being in the right place at the right time to receive the ball, step in for a crucial interception, or make a goal-saving tackle differentiates the world's best players from the rest. In FIFA 21, Positioning Personality elevates footballers' in-game intelligence to match their real-world understanding of space and time, allowing top players to anticipate the play, move more intelligently across the pitch, and take up more advantageous positions. World-class forwards will hold their runs to stay level with the last defender to stay onside before bursting into the best position to take a shot, playmakers will hunt for space to operate between the lines, while the best defenders will close down passing lanes more effectively to make it harder for the opposition to create opportunities.
Creative Runs - New options for influencing your team's movement off the ball revolutionize attacking build-up play in FIFA 21, giving you more ways to break down the defense:
- Directed Runs - Take full control over the direction of the runs your teammates make by flicking the right stick after triggering a run.
- Directed Pass and Go - Decide where your teammate makes their run after a pass by immediately flicking the right stick in the desired direction.
- Player Lock - Press in both sticks to lock to your current player when in attack. For more control, flick the right stick to switch away from a locked player and control your teammate's movement before calling for a return pass.
- Natural Collision System - A re-imagined player collision and movement system unlocked by brand new animation systems create smoother player interactions all over the pitch. In FIFA 21, key footballing moments including goalmouth scrambles, battles for possession in the midfield, and attacking duels will resolve more seamlessly than ever before, resulting in more natural encounters between players as they strive to reach the ball.
- Competitor Mode - Replicating the play style of the best FIFA players in the world, the Competitor Mode setting gives your opposition a better grasp of skill moves, dribbling types, and tactics to give you a more challenging and rewarding opponent to match up with on Legendary and Ultimate difficulty.
Fundamentals of Football - Informed by feedback from the community, revisions to the fundamentals of football in FIFA raise the game throughout the pitch:
- Passing - A more perceptive understanding of space and opposition positioning allows players to play a more intelligent passing game.
- Blocking - A new blocking system in FIFA 21 creates more balanced outcomes when defenders block shots and crosses.
- Responsiveness - Faster reaction times unlock more responsive players, enabling them to better escape from tight situations when under pressure from opponents.
- Manual Headers - Take full control over headed shots and passes with manual headers that send the ball exactly where you aim.
- Genre: Sport
- Voice: Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Spanish (Mexico)
- Screen Languages: Danish, Dutch, English, French (France), German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Spanish, Spanish (Mexico), Swedish
We can only process ONE order per customer at a time.