UFC 4 PS4 Game
In EA SPORTS UFC 4, the fighter you become is shaped by your fight style, your achievements, and your personality. Develop and customise your character through a unified progression system across all modes. Go from unknown amateur to UFC superstar in the new Career Mode. Experience the origins of combat sports in two all-new environments, The Kumite and The Backyard, or challenge the world in new Blitz Battles or Online World Championships to become the undisputed champ.
In gameplay, fluid clinch-to-strike combinations offer more responsive and authentic stand-up gameplay, while overhauled takedown and ground mechanics deliver more control in those key phases of the fight. No matter how or where you play, EA SPORTS UFC 4 puts you at the centre of every fight.
Gameplay and Presentation - With more control in striking, Real Player Motion Technology elevating two-player grappling exchanges, the new submission system, and a devastating ground and pound overhaul, players will feel every phase of the fight in EA SPORTS UFC 4.
- Fluid Clinch Control - UFC 4 introduces Real Player Motion Technology (RPM Tech) into the art of the 'clinch', creating a fluid experience driven by positioning and physical context. Utilizing this technology, the clinch is integrated as part of the striking system allowing for more fluid and frequent clinch and break moments.
- Takedown Overhaul - UFC 4 introduces RPM Tech into takedown gameplay as well. With a multitude of new takedown animations, players will feel a larger spectrum of outcomes, driven by user control and fighter attributes. From power carries to clean sprawls to all-new driving takedowns where players actively push or defend through the takedown attempt, fights are won or lost in these impactful wrestling moments.
- Devastating Ground and Pound - Finding ways to inflict significant damage from the ground has become the trademark of some of the UFC's best. With the ground and pound overhaul, UFC 4 puts you in more control of postured-up scenarios, giving the striker more tools to aim and pick their spots and the defender access to more tools, like head movement and well-timed counter transitions
- New Submission System - The overhauled system introduces an all-new experience for the submission phase. Depending on your position, one of two new mini-games will trigger, built to offer a simplified user experience. In addition, players now have the ability to strike from the submission phase and more ways to transition submissions to accelerate the finish or deploy high-impact slams to escape them.
- Grapple Assist - The introduction of a more intuitive control scheme allows for greater control and understanding in the ground game. Basic left-stick button inputs allow players to instantly trigger an effort to 'get-up', 'submit', or advance to a more advantageous 'ground and pound' position.
- Dynamic Striking Inputs - An overhaul to the control scheme allows for more controlled striking while offering better access to a variety of combinations. Using the new mechanic, players can choose between tapping the button to strike with speed, or holding it to execute slower, more damaging, blows.
New Fighting Environments - A fighter is forged by their surroundings; whether they're built in the streets or born out of old martial arts discipline, these new environments make the fighter... and the fight.
- Genre: Unique
- Voice: English, French (France), German
- Screen Languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French (Canada), French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Spanish (Mexico)
We can only process ONE order per customer at a time.